TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
THE CUSTOMER (“YOU” OR “CUSTOMER”) AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH, IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS PAGE, CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SOLID WOOD CABINET COMPANY LLC (“THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC”). NO MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND NO WAIVER THEREOF, SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
- Order Acceptance Policy. THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC reserves the right at any time to accept or decline a Customer’s order for any reason, including lack of availability of products, failure by the Customer to satisfy payment terms, or when a product is quoted at an incorrect price due to typographical error (for, example, in an advertisement) or error in pricing information. THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC reserves the right to adjust or cancel quotations as required.
- Terms of Payment. Terms of payment are within THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC’s sole discretion. Unless otherwise agreed to by THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC, all orders require a 100% payment at the point of sale and authorized or secured in a form of payment approved by THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC. The Magari Group accepts cash, checks, debit cards and credit cards. A $50 fee will be assessed for returned checks. Refunds for purchases made by cash or check will be refunded by check within 2-4 weeks and purchases by credit or debit card will be credited back to the credit or debit card used for the purchase. Down payments or deposits are due and payable at the time of order.
- Measurements. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of all measurements supplied to The Magari Group. The Magari Group accepts no responsibility or liability for measurement errors. The customer is responsible for the final design approval.
- Shipments. THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC will schedule and confirm delivery of the Customer’s order 5 days before the anticipated delivery date. The Customer is responsible to inspect all deliveries for damage or accuracy. The Customer must notify THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC of any damage or missing and/or incorrect items within 72 hours of receipt of delivery. THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC will have no responsibility for any damage or missing items not reported to it within 72 hours of delivery. THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC may deliver partial orders, in which case Customer will be required to acknowledge delivery and any backorder.
- Return Policy. Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product for orders shipped RTA. Orders shipped assembled are not returnable. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any return, and will be responsible for a 30% restocking fee. Requests for returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of product. Special Orders, Close-out items, Clearance items, or products sold “as-is” may not be returned. To be eligible for a return or exchange, product must be in its original condition and packing. Installed product may not be exchanged or returned. Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable. Additional shipping costs relating to a return or exchange are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Warped Door Policy. If you feel that you have a warped door, THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC requires that you perform initial testing to determine the extent of the problem. Remove the door from the cabinet and remove all decorative surface knobs and hinges. Please place the door on a completely flat surface. If you observe a gap between the door and flat surface, measure the distance to determine the amount of warpage. A door must be warped at least ¼” before it can be considered for replacement (a photograph will be required). If the door is warped less than ¼”, the customer agrees to allow a complete hearing and cooling cycle (summer to winter) to allow the door to reach moisture equilibrium.
- Cancellations. Customers may cancel orders without charge within 5 days of placing an order. Any order cancelled after 5 days but before we confirm delivery will be charged a 5% re-stocking fee. ORDERS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED AFTER WE HAVE SHIPPED THE PURCHASED ITEMS.
- Taxes. Buyer shall pay to THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC any and all sales taxes, excises or other charges upon, or measured by the production, sale, transportation, delivery or use of the merchandise sold that THE MAGARI GROUP, LLC is required by any national, state or local government to pay or to collect.
Coverage of Warranty
The Magari Group (“Magari”) is pleased to provide the following limited warranty on all cabinets imported to and assembled and sold in the United States by Magari. This warranty does not cover cabinets sold or shipped outside of the United States. This limited warranty is subject to all limitations, exclusions, disclaimers and procedures set forth herein. Magari warrants to the original purchasing consumer that all cabinets purchased from Magari will be free from all unnatural defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the Magari quality standards sheet under normal residential use for 1 year from the date of the original purchase or as long as the original purchasing consumer owns the home in which such cabinets are installed, whichever is less. This warranty is non-transferable to subsequent owners of the home.
This warranty supersedes any and all previous warranties by Magari and constitutes the exclusive remedy against Magari for all defects, damages and workmanship. There are no implied warranties extending beyond the terms of this warranty. Magari shall not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential costs, expenses or damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. It is possible that one or more of the limitations and exclusions in this warranty may not apply to you.
This warranty shall become void if the cabinets, cabinetwork, drawer slides or hinges are modified from its original form, improperly installed or damaged prior to or during the installation, or used in any way other than for residential purposes. This warranty covers only parts and materials of the cabinets as supplied by Magari. This warranty does not cover any products used or installed in connection with cabinets, such as gas or electric appliances, countertops, or plumbing fixtures. This warranty does not apply to products installed in locations that do not maintain year-round environmental controls. This warranty shall not apply to damages caused by transportation, storage, dirt, chemicals, exposure to moisture, humidity or excessive heat or cold, nor does it cover defects arising from normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidents, alterations, improper use or failure to maintain properly, house settling, or acts of God. No installer, retailer, distributor, agent or employee of Magari has the authority to alter the obligations or limitations in this warranty.
The following is a brief recap of some of the characteristics of the wood and finishes on the cabinets you are about to purchase. Please read them carefully. If some of these characteristics concern you, please choose something else. We bring these characteristics to your attention so you will realize that Magari will not be held responsible for these variations in your cabinetry. It is important to note that wood products claimed as defective are most often the result of atmospheric conditions such as excess moisture and humidity. Magari strongly recommends testing the intended location of the products for such conditions prior to installation. WOOD AND COLOR VARIATIONS: Wood is a product of nature, and since no two trees are alike, cabinets may vary slightly in color, texture and grain. Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks, pinholes and knots are not considered defects. Color variations in cabinets are also a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of cabinets, and exposure to UV light and sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets. This may result in overall color variations, but is not considered a defect. WOOD DOORS: Wood by nature will undergo expansion and contraction movements year after year as it compensates and adjusts to ever changing atmospheric humidity and temperature conditions. It is very common for center panels on doors to shrink, expand or move during these transitions. Typically, the panel will return to its normal position within a year once it has adjusted to seasonal changes. It is for these same reasons that it is very common for doors to warp during these periods. Doors that are warped up to 1’4” are not considered defective. Note: It is advisable to check if the door was properly installed, since doors that appear warped are very often the result of improper installation. PAINTED FINISHES: Birch is a non-porous, smooth grained wood. Additionally, wood by nature undergoes periods of expansion and contraction while it adjusts to atmospheric conditions mentioned above. As such, finish stress lines may become visible on painted cabinets especially at the joints. Any such occurrence is not considered a defect. GLAZED FINISHES: A glazed finish by character is an uneven finish. Some edges and profiles will have heavier hang up than others and glazing may vary cabinet to cabinet, door to drawer and item to item. This may result in overall color variations but is not considered a defect.
If a defect does occur within the terms and conditions of this warranty such defective part will be repaired or replaced by Magari at its sole discretion. Magari will not provide or pay for the cost of removal of defective product, transportation of defective, repaired or replaced product or installation of repaired or replaced product. Magari will not be responsible for any shipping damages to the defective, replaced or repaired product. If defective item has been discontinued or is not available at the time, Magari reserves the right to replace the item with the most similar item available in Magari’s inventory at that time. Magari cannot guarantee that the finish of any replacement will exactly match the finish and appearance of the defective item due to the natural aging process of the wood and finishes of the cabinets. Magari may require at its discretion that the costumer submit a clear photo, or that a company representative view the item being claimed before honoring this warranty.
To submit a claim covered under this warranty, the original proof of purchase or a copy must be provided. Please email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send back any items to Magari prior to receiving proper authorization from customer service. Magari takes no responsibility on any items sent back to Magari without proper return authorization.